Relaxation pool and beach rest
The pool measures 4m x 8m. There is a pergola with deckchairs and loungers.
The lounging beach is around the pool, it's shaded by oak trees and invites you to immerse yourself in a good book or enjoy a siesta in a hammock or on the grass.
Health and safety
- For the enjoyment of all, pool games, air beds and other inflatables are not allowed in the pool.
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- For hygiene reasons the shorts are tolerated provided they are clean and reserve to the use of swimming.
- 10am-12pm and 2pm-7pm in July and August
- 11am to 7pm in May, June and September.
Few meters higher, is a place with deck chairs where you can fully enjoy the sunset or later a beautiful starry sky.
The covered courtyard
Bistro Le Provençal
The bar is opened from July 1st to August 31st, from 5PM until 7.30PM. On the barbecue area or in the shade of the terrace you will share a moment with fresh rosé wine.
The sanitary blocks
At the top of the campsite
The sanitary block provides solar hot water, is close to the pool and comprises : a bathroom suitable for use by disabled guests ; 2 showers ; 2 washbasins ; 2 WCs ; 3 sinks ; 1 laundry basket ; 1 slop sink ; shaving sockets ; washing machine (tokens for sale at the reception desk).
At the bottom of the campsite
The sanitary block is located close to the children's play area and comprises : a family bathroom suitable for use by disabled guests ; 2 showers ; 2 washbasins ; 2 WCs ; 3 sinks ; 1 laundry basket ; 1 slop sink ; shaving sockets
A small refrigerator can be used on the pitch for 5.90 €/day with a 50 € deposit. Freezer ice blocks (set of 1 to 4) can be deposited at the reception desk for 1.00 € / freezing.
Wifi and emergency phone
A Wifi network operated by the provider Orange (Hotspot) allows you to buy connection time on their website. The network is available around the reception desk. If you want to find your next destination, reception opening hours can help you. An emergency phone is available next to the reception house.
In high season, we sell bread and Viennese pastries in reception from 8am-10am. Orders must be placed before 6pm on the previous day.
A small grocery shop selling the essentials can be found in reception. This is open during high-season.
We can also offer you regional products :
- Les Olivettes campsite's olive oil ; see our Olive tree
- Traditional poichichade from the Vire vent farm in Provence ferme de Vire vent de Provence
- "Pellegrain en Provence" acacia flower jelly from Mrs Michelle Dumas, 04190 Les Mées
- Black olive tapenade from Moulin Paschetta Henry, 04700 Oraison Moulin Paschetta
- Almond pralines from Provence Doucet Doucet
- Pure apple juice from SCEA La Fuste, 04210 Valensole
- Whole almonds from Provence from SCEA le Canet, 04210 Valensole SCEA le Canet