Mélanie and Sylvain invite you to share their respect for nature and the environment.
Landscaping and energy saving are priorities for us.
We were keen to integrate the campsite into its natural site and minimize the impact of construction and development.
- Spacious sites integrated into the natural area.
- the use of certified cleaning products, more than 50% of domestic hot water produced by solar panels.
- Night lighting is provided by solar lamps, all lights are equipped with low consumption lamps.
- The use of water savers on all public taps and dual flush toilets for sanitary facilities.
- the watering of the plantations is carried out drip or by hand with untreated water of the channel of Provence.
- the campsite has set up selective waste sorting and composting. For this purpose, containers are available near the entrance, and bio-buckets are provided to harvest your food waste.